Industrial Dance Burn's Night
Not the most obvious crowd for celebrating the poet. But a lot do wear tartan.
- Brioni Faith gives a crash course on Industrial Dance; includes how to almost wear a kilt?
- So keen on tartan that she sports two kilts, recorded in the new year 2020:
- This is the last feebly-Burns-themed video (with a slightly rude song)
featured in 2021 (even though it's older). Doesn't fishnet look nice in B&W?:
- Accessorising with a stylish mask and a slightly rude song:
Cyber Doll Morrigan
- With nicely muted colours and B&W in a night shoot:
- Retrieved from 2017, Wendy and Cyanide skilfully avoid too much tartan:
- This is her entry to Cirwana's
Industrial Dance Competition 2019 - where she finished a respectable 3rd: