Industrial Dance Christmas Specials 2019
Given the Goth-y ambience of the Industrial Dance set it's surprising that there are so many Xmas-themed
videos. These are the 2019 ones.
- Maar Floops and Sonia Vega on Christmas Eve:
- This is a late entry - I didn't find it for a year. Glad to see it.
- This is Roh Maribel's 'short video' - but it has the best seasonal effects:
- Let's get the worst outfit of the season out of the way:
- She did redeem herself last year.
- I fell in love with her vinyl stockings on first viewing:
- With Cyanide Vice as a double-Bonus (Did you think that only the English Mansion did an Xmas double bonus?):
- She also did a solo number:
Belize Cyber Queen
- And now for something completely different - A 'Weihnachtsparodie'?:
- This isn't strictly (obviously, it's not Strictly) an Xmas release. But it was released in December 2019, has strong
Christmas colours, and it's nice to have one from Mexico in the mix: